Come and savor the calm and serenity of Saint-Emilion, taste our 2 * MICHELIN cuisine at our restaurant "La Table de Pavie - Yannick Alléno", taste Saint-Emilion wine and from everywhere, pampered by a caring and friendly team.
We are doing our best to be able to welcome you safely and with real peace of mind.
- Provision of hydroalcoholic gel
- Team training in barrier gestures and new procedures
- Respect for social distancing
- Wearing a mask for all teams
- Protocol for cleaning and disinfecting rooms and common places with certified products.
In accordance with the health protection guidelines, we kindly ask you to wear a face mask during your movements in the hotel or in the restaurant and hotel.
The village of Saint-Emilion also asks all visitors to wear a face mask in the City every day.
Following the latest government directives, the presentation of your vaccination pass at the entrance of the establishment is mandatory since January 24th, 2022 from the age of 16. Health proof, among the following 3 is required:
• The vaccination certificate, on condition that the persons have a complete vaccination schedule (booster dose carried out within the time limit for persons who are eligible for it).
• The result of a positive RT-PCR or antigenic test attesting to the recovery of Covid, more than 11 days and less than 6 months.
• The certificate of contraindication to vaccination
Subject to new restrictions at time of your visit.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
We remain at your disposal for any further information you may need during your stay.
Relax and come to enjoy a precious moment at Hotel de Pavie.
The Perse Family and Hotel de Pavie team.